If you’re a fan of pools and exercising, we’re offering you 10 incredible exercises that are done in water that can make your waist leaner and legs more toned.
Here are the 10 water exercises:
1. Stretch your right arm and lift the opposite leg at the same time. Try to reach out your toes. Do 10 reps with each leg.
2. Stand up straight and bent one leg at the knee. Hold the bent leg with your arms and tighten your stomach. Stand in that position as much as you can.
3. Spread your legs shoulder-width apart and bend your knees slightly. Do a scissor-like movement with your arms. Do this exercise 10 times in 3 sets.
4. Stand still and start moving your legs just like you are walking. Move your arms at the same time too.
5. Stand up straight, bend your leg at your knee and try to pull that leg as backwards as you can.
6. Stand up straight with feet side by side. Put your hands on your waist and move only your hips.
7. Place your hands in front of your stomach and using quick, up and down movements massage your abdomen area.
8. Stand up straight, with your feet next to each other and put your hands in front of you. Jump and move your hands at the same time.
9. Exercise your abdomen by lifting your back and legs at the same time.
10. Play some water volleyball. It’s a great way to lose weight and have fun at the same time.